TOMMIE COPPER is the innovative leader in pain relief and recovery solutions. Proprietary fabric and patented copper technology that provide superior comfort. Relieves Aches & Pains. Wearable Wellness.
“Our comfortable compression apparel, sleeves, socks, and orthotics are designed for every day wear, providing muscle recovery, support, improved circulation, and helping to reduce pain and swelling. We believe in wearable wellness and engineer our products with our exclusive 4D multi-directional weave, patent-pending, Copper Znergy® technology that eliminates odor causing microbes on the fabric and provides UPF 50+ protection from the sun’s harmful rays. At Tommie Copper® we are dedicated to dressing well, supporting and improving your life at work, sport or play, every day.”
The client approached us because they were in need of creating a new purchase response email, as well as some animated ads in support of an upcoming marketing campaign, more specifically:
- New email design.
- Custom email template.
- Platform integration.
- Animated ads development.
Once the initial discovery, discussions, and consultations had been completed with their team, the client was confident they had enough information and insights to proceed. A project plan was generated including the scope of work, delivery phases, timelines, estimated costs, etc.
We then moved on to the next step in the process, which focused upon:
- Branded purchase response email template design.
- Custom mobile responsive email template development.
- Email testing for display and functionality consistency and compatibility across operating systems, devices, email clients, and browsers (approx. 70 different mediums).
- Bazaarvoice integration utilizing dynamic personalization and purchase response data.
- HTML5 banner ads development – 35 in total.
- Adform ads integration.
- Ongoing campaign life cycle support.
Technologies employed through the project life cycle were:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Animate
- Adobe Dreamweaver