This project involved the rescuing of Joyce’s website after it was attacked, corrupted, and defaced by hackers. Once all issues were resolved we moved on to the design and development of new layouts, sections, portions, features, and promotions for the website.
This project involved two specific phases. The first phase was to consult with Stevens and discover and outline their initial project needs which was to create a new content management platform and develop a new site for the school’s news and media website. The second phase came about due to the overwhelming success of phase one, I was called in to consult and provide direction for the upgrading of all five of their school’s websites along with all the other sister sites, school, club sites, etc. to the new content management platform that we put in place for phase one.